Hello All NTI Students,
Nutrition Therapy Institute has listened to scholar suggestions and is worked up to launch the up to date format for all of our Group Start Online programs! Many of our college students categorical the need to take programs within the classroom, however should not capable of resulting from geographic location, work schedules, and different life elements. For these college students unable to bodily attend courses in Denver, CO, now we have redesigned our Group Start Online choice to extra intently mimic the classroom expertise.
Group Start Online is a good choice for college students who need an interactive studying expertise with a set schedule and similtaneously different college students. The greatest change to the Group Start Online expertise is the addition of dwell weekly webinars the place college students could have the chance to ask pertinent questions, meet their classmates, and have real-time discussions concerning the coursework. If such a on-line format sounds interesting, we suggest enrolling this Fall as a Group Start Online scholar.
NTI will proceed to supply our Independent Start Online format that provides college students the flexibleness to start programs in between our repeatedly scheduled phrases all year long. We can even proceed to carry our classroom format for individuals who thrive in a classroom setting.
Group Start Online course format particulars
Starting this Fall 2020, all of the Group Start Online programs will characteristic weekly, 1-hour dwell webinars led by the course teacher. The webinars will introduce the primary ideas for that week’s matter and permit time for Q&A from the scholars. Group Start Online programs will present a chance for college students to work together, be taught from the teacher’s scientific expertise and ask pertinent questions.
Key options of the up to date Group Start Online format:
- Weekly webinar attendance is required (7 out of the 10 webinars should be attended to move the course)
- The weekly webinars is not going to be recorded
- Applicable to the next programs: A&P, BFN, NBB, NTIP, D&D, LCHA, WMSN, NERH, PCA, IHSL (BRCS is taken as a Group Start course, nonetheless resulting from different kinds of necessities and size of the course, doesn’t comply with the usual format; Research and Communications and Independent Study are solely out there within the Independent Start Online format)
- The webinar schedule shall be out there on the Academic Calendar web page of the web site as soon as registration opens (this permits every scholar to find out if they’re out there to attend the required variety of weekly webinars; be aware that the webinar schedule is posted in Mountain Time)
- See Course Format Comparison chart under for extra particulars
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions! Our Office and Advising groups are comfortable to speak. Call us on the Office, or schedule an Advising Appointment to debate your upcoming course timeline and course format choices.
Learn About Becoming A Nutrition Therapist Master